According to the experiment we did in my psych class today, I’m a SUPERTASTER!
That basically means I taste things more sensitively than most people, which, contrary to what you foodies out there are probably thinking, is a bad thing.
It means I don’t like the taste of most foods- I already knew that. But at least now I have a good explanation besides just being fussy!
Want to know all the foods I refuse to eat? I bet you do! Here they are…
- Tomatoes, unless pureed into sauce/soup
- Sweet potato (I used to love these, who knows what happened?)
- Any cooked vegetable, unless it’s stir-fried
- Watermelon (and all other melons, for that matter)
- Blueberries, unless in pancakes/muffins/scones
- Fake cheese-flavored things
- Crab and lobster
- Red meat, unless it has no fat on it
- Mozzarella cheese
- Bacon and sausage
- Hazelnuts, pistachios, pecans, macadamia nuts
- Rye bread
- Creamy sauces, except mac n’ cheese!
- Anything spicy!
You’re probably thinking, “What’s left?” Haha sometimes I wonder the same thing, so here is a list of foods I LOVE to eat…
- Raw, crunchy ones!
- Edamame with salt
- Soft, seedy wheat bread
- Bread from the bakery yummm
- Pretty much any cereal
- Peanut butter
- Dark chocolate peanut M&Ms… new obsession! go buy these now!
So there you have it, I’m not so picky, am I?
Enjoy your friday!