Hi! Thanks for visiting my blog! I’m Courtney, and that picture above is of me. Just in case you didn’t figure that out. :)
I’m a typical high school senior trying to balance school, exercise, and life!
I love to run, swim, and do the occasional crazy yoga pose. I don’t have the patience to take an entire class, haha. I used to do ballet, and I still love to dance. I also have a condition called POTS, which makes exercising difficult and requires me to eat extra salt and drink extra water. I put salt on everything- even pasta and salads, and I drink upwards of a gallon of water per day. When I’m up for working out, you can bet I do it!
- I’m allergic to penicillin and mosquito bites
- Two of my toes are stuck together… NO this doesn’t make me a good swimmer!
- I secretly love passing men during races… who says girls can’t run?!
- I PRed in a 5k because of the ^above^ fact. There was this one guy who just *had* to be passed, if you know what I mean.
- I love brownie batter, super dark chocolate and Reese’s PB cups
- I hate tomatoes
- I’m really good at Tetris
- I’m on a quest to find the perfect mascara under $10, because thats the maximum I will spend on pretty much anything
- I don’t like to wear jeans… most of the time I’m in dresses, stretchy pants, or shorts
- Titanic makes me cry every time I watch it even though I know the ending
- I love the thrill when you find an amazing thing on sale